Monday, November 4, 2013

ok. . . so When It Rains It Rains a River no one talks like that and no one think like that, the reason no one talks or thinks like that is, no one can listen to, or read, that type of phrasing for more then 20 secounds without losing it, I know it happened to me. The repitory patterns were mind numbing the grammer was atroshous and the characters were so bland, I think I may have cried from a brain freeze, I wasn't even near anything cold. also, it didn't get any better in The Singing Fish, and if you want us to read it why not include the whole story intested of just inserting the weirdest parts in a "packet".
Not even going to start on The Falling Girl because it makes light of scuicide.
Skip to August 25, 1983 interesting story, intreging plot, kind of morbid, but still my favorite in this packet. I really like how the author used his own name in the story to add more credit to the words of the odder self. Lastly, The Fifth Story was a little obsesive, isn't every story about something small and seemingly insignificant, but still pretty interesting, I like how she would start back at the begining to explain each change of events in her mind, sort of help you follow her somewhat twisted logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment